Molten Mint Chocolate Brownies
This ultra-quick brownie recipe starts with a mix but includes a molten, minty, chocolate surprise in the center. It’s melt-in-your-mouth amazing.
: Makes 12 brownies (1 serving = 2.7 ounces)
- 1 box Betty Crocker® brownie mix (not supreme) (egg, oil and water based on package instructions)
- 12 Andes® mint chocolates
- Optional garnish:
- powdered sugar
- cocoa powder (unsweetened or sweetened)
- fresh mint sprigs
Nutrition Per Serving
|Total Fat||20 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.4 g|
- Preheat oven and prepare brownie mixture according to the directions on the box.
- Prepare muffin tins with liner or lightly grease and flour the bottom and sides. Pour the brownie mix into the pans and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove brownies from oven and insert one piece of mint candy in the center and bake for an additional 5 minutes. Turn off the oven and remove. Let cool for 5–10 minutes.
- Remove brownie cupcakes from pan and then serve.
Optional: Garnish with fresh mint and dust with cocoa powder and powdered sugar.