Molten Mint Chocolate Brownies
This ultra-quick brownie recipe starts with a mix but includes a molten, minty, chocolate surprise in the center. It’s melt-in-your-mouth amazing.
: Makes 6 brownies (1 serving = 1 ounce)
- 1 box Betty Crocker® brownie mix (not supreme)
- 12 Andes® mint chocolates
- Optional garnish: powdered sugar, cocoa powder (unsweetened or sweetened), fresh mint sprigs, vanilla ice cream
Nutrition Per Serving
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.7 g|
- Preheat oven and prepare brownie mixture according to the directions on the box.
- Prepare muffin tins with liner or lightly grease and flour the bottom and sides. Pour the brownie mix into the pans and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove brownies from oven and insert one piece of mint candy in the center and bake for an additional 5 minutes. Turn off the oven and remove. Let cool for 5–10 minutes.
- Remove brownie cupcakes from pan and then serve.
Optional: Garnish with fresh mint and dust with cocoa powder and powdered sugar.
Tip: Serve chocolate brownies with vanilla ice cream.