Cool and Crispy Cucumber Salad
Cool, crispy and easy. Mix sliced cucumbers with sodium-free Italian dressing and fresh ground black pepper, chill and enjoy!
: Serves 4 (1 serving = ½ cup)
- 2 cups fresh cucumber (sliced into ¼-inch slices, peeling is optional)
- 2 tablespoons sodium-free salad dressing (Italian or Caesar)
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
Nutrition Per Serving
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.3 g|
- In medium-size bowl with lid, combine cucumber and salad dressing.
- Cover with lid, shake to coat.
- Sprinkle with ground black pepper. Refrigerate.
- Best served cold.
Contributed by: Tracey Neeley, Registered Dietitian, Fresenius Medical Care, Augusta, Georgia.