Herb-Roasted Chicken Breasts
Marinating overnight with seasoning and olive oil makes for a tender, moist herb-roasted chicken breast every time in this easy dish. Simple never tasted so good!
: Serves 4 (1 serving = 4 ounces)
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium onion
- 1–2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons Mrs. Dash® Garlic and Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
Nutrition Per Serving
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
- Chop onion and garlic and place in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Add Mrs. Dash® seasoning, ground pepper and olive oil.
- Add chicken breasts to a mixing bowl. Pour the marinade over the chicken, cover it and then refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Place the chicken in a roasting pan, then brush half the seasoning from the mixing bowl onto the chicken.
- Broil for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Take out the chicken, turn it over and brush on the remaining seasonings. Broil an additional 5 minutes or until browned.
- Take the chicken out and place in a casserole dish, then pour the marinade over the chicken. Cover and bake it in the oven at 350° F for 20 minutes.
Contributed by: Imani Franklin, Holland, Illinois.