Herb-Roasted Chicken Breasts
Marinating overnight with seasoning and olive oil makes for a tender, moist herb-roasted chicken breast every time in this easy dish. Simple never tasted so good!
: Serves 4 (1 serving = 4 ounces)
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium onion
- 1–2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons Mrs. Dash® Garlic and Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
Nutrition Per Serving
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.6 g|
- Chop onion and garlic and place in a bowl. Add Mrs. Dash Seasoning, ground pepper and olive oil.
- Add chicken breasts to the marinade, cover it, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cover a baking sheet with foil, place the marinated chicken breasts on the pan.
- Pour the remaining marinade over the chicken and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Broil an additional 5 minutes for browning.
Contributed by: Imani Franklin, Holland, Illinois.