Heavenly Deviled Eggs
If you’re looking for a quick and flavorful appetizer that’s always a crowd-pleaser, this classic and simple deviled eggs recipe is the way to go. Perfect anytime.
: Serves 4 (1 serving = 2 halves)
- 4 large eggs, hard boiled with shells removed
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- ½ teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Optional garnish: dash of paprika
Nutrition Per Serving
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
- Cut eggs in half, lengthwise. Carefully remove yolks and place in a small bowl. Place egg white on a plate.
- Mash yolks with a fork and mix in dry mustard, vinegar, onion and ground black pepper.
- Refill cooked egg white with yolk mixture, heaping slightly.
- Sprinkle deviled eggs with paprika (optional) and serve.
Optional: Sprinkle deviled eggs with paprika and serve.
Contributed by: Vance, Berwyn, Illinois.