Sweet & Nutty Protein Bars
Soft and chewy, these easy-to-make protein bars are high-protein snacks thanks to a blend of almonds, oats, flaxseeds and peanut butter. Yum!
: Serves 12 (1 serving = 2-ounce bar)
- 2½ cups rolled oats, toasted
- ½ cup almonds
- ½ cup flaxseeds
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup dried cherries, blueberries or Craisins®
- ½ cup honey
Nutrition Per Serving
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3.3 g|
- Toast the oats by placing rolled oats on a baking sheet in a 350° F oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix all ingredients together until well-mixed.
- Press the protein mix down into a lightly greased 9" x 9" pan. Wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour or overnight.
- Cut protein bars into desired squares then serve.