Tart ‘n’ Creamy Lime Parfait
Tingle your taste buds with the cool, tangy taste of lime swirled with the sweet, creamy goodness of mascarpone cheese. Layer with graham cracker crumbs for crunch appeal.
: Serves 4 (1 serving = 1 parfait)
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup softened mascarpone cheese
- 1 1/3 cups graham crackers crumbs
- 4 lime wheel twists for garnish
- ½ cup Cool Whip® or whipped cream for garnish
Nutrition Per Serving
|Total Fat||28 g|
|Saturated Fat||15 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
- Whisk or use electric mixer to mix first 4 ingredients in medium-size bowl until well blended.
- Layer graham cracker crumbs and lime filling in parfait glass. Start with cracker crumbs and alternate, ending with crumbs (there should be 2 layers of lime filling in between and 3 layers of crumbs).
- Chill for at least 1 hour, then top with lime slice and whipped cream and serve.
TIP: Get creative with this easy recipe! Swap out the lime juice and zest with other favorite ingredients. Try thawed raspberries, or lemon juice and zest.