- Understanding Chronic Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease Stages
- What Is a Nephrologist?
- What to Expect with CKD
- Managing Kidney Disease
- Understanding Acute Kidney Injury
- How Kidneys Work
- Take a FREE CLASS on Kidney Disease
Kidney Disease Education Classes
Our FREE, expert-led KidneyCare:365 class can help you learn more about kidney disease, so you can feel more in charge of your health and thrive. For your convenience, classes are available in several formats—online, by video conference or phone call, or in person. To sign up for a class, please fill out the form below or call the KidneyCare:365 information line at 1-833-352-4968.
Our class covers:
- Symptoms and stages of chronic kidney disease (CKD)
- Eating well with kidney disease
- Coping and getting support
- Treatment options—including home dialysis
- Resources available to you
Who is this class for?
Learning more about kidney disease can help you know which steps to take—now and in the future. The information presented in this class is extremely valuable if you are:
- Recently diagnosed with kidney disease
- Caring for someone living with kidney disease
- Preparing to go on dialysis