Our FREE, expert-led class can help you learn more about kidney disease, so you can feel more in charge of your health and thrive. For your convenience, classes are available in several formats—online, by video conference or phone call, or in person. To sign up for a class, please fill out the form below or call our class information line at 1-833-352-4968.
Our class covers:
- Symptoms and stages of chronic kidney disease (CKD)
- Eating well with kidney disease
- Coping and getting support
- Treatment options—including home dialysis
- Resources available to you
Who is this class for?
- Recently diagnosed with kidney disease
- Caring for someone living with kidney disease
- Preparing to go on dialysis