- Understanding Chronic Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease Stages
- What Is a Nephrologist?
- What to Expect with CKD
- Kidney Disease Management
- Understanding Acute Kidney Injury
- How Kidneys Work
- Take a FREE CLASS on Kidney Disease
Feel confident on home dialysis with our award-winning training
We're your partner every step of the way
With our award-winning digital training experience, combined with the support of your care team, you’ll feel confident and prepared to start your home dialysis journey. Our hands-on training will teach you how to safely perform your treatment as prescribed by your doctor.
Start with confidence and support
Your training experience will be customized for your unique health needs so you can be successful with treatment at home. Plus, your dedicated home therapy nurse will be with you every step of the way.
Trusted hands-on training
Your nurse will be by your side as you engage with the digital training experience. Together, you will navigate the curriculum that will prepare you for home treatment.
- Be prepared to perform home dialysis confidently, whether alone or with a care partner
- Learn how to perform any dialysis-related tasks and use all your equipment
- Feel safe and successful on home peritoneal dialysis or home hemodialysis
Award-winning digital experience
Keep all the information you need at your fingertips. You can explore new resources on one easy-to-use digital platform.
- Revisit your training whenever you need it from the comfort of home
- Test your dialysis knowledge through games and activities to help you learn
- Stay active in managing your care—log your lab results, vitals, and goal ranges through our health portal, Patient Hub
24/7 care team access
You are never alone on home dialysis. Support from your expert care team is just a phone call away, day or night.
- Send a message to your nurse any time on PatientHub
- Call your care team 24/7 with any questions you have
- Feel secure on home dialysis knowing our care team is here for you
Make the move to home dialysis
94% of people on home dialysis said our training provided clear instructions on how to use their dialysis equipment and supplies with confidence.* To learn more about your options, contact Fresenius Kidney Care about starting home dialysis today.
Awards and recognition
- 2021 Brandon Hall Learning and Development Bronze award for Best Advance in Content Management Technology (CMT)
- 2021 Brandon Hall Learning and Development Bronze award for Best Advance in Mobile Learning Technology
*Data collected from New Patient Check-in Survey, 2021