- Understanding Chronic Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease Stages
- What Is a Nephrologist?
- What to Expect with CKD
- Kidney Disease Management
- Managing Medications
- Understanding Acute Kidney Injury
- How Kidneys Work
- Take a FREE CLASS on Kidney Disease
Questions about your insurance? Our team of insurance coordinators is here for you, if you are a Fresenius Kidney Care patient or care partner. We can help you understand your insurance plan. You can then make decisions that are right for your unique needs. To connect with one of our team members, simply fill out the form below.
Our insurance coordinators are here to help
Your insurance coordinator can:
- Review your insurance plan with you
- Discuss insurance options available to you
- Explain your insurance benefits for dialysis
- Help you understand the importance of insurance coverage for a transplant
Getting the right insurance for you
Our insurance coordinators can help you understand your insurance. Insurance with kidney disease can be complicated. We'll help make it simpler. Talk to an insurance coordinator before making any changes to your current coverage.