Fresenius Kidney Care: Helping People With
CKD and ESRD Thrive
At Fresenius Kidney Care, we’re passionately committed to helping people with chronic kidney disease (CKD) and end stage renal disease (ESRD) lead fuller, more active and vibrant lives.
At the end of each day, over 67,000 FMCNA employees share the same singular commitment of providing the best care to everyone we treat, wherever they may be—at home, in center, in the hospital or at the physician’s office.
Learn more about our companies by visiting FMCNA (external link).
Caring for the whole “you”
HOW TO SAY FRESENIUS
Our services at a glance
Treatment Settings and Options
- In-center hemodialysis
- At-home hemodialysis
- At-home peritoneal dialysis
Hemodialysis Treatment Center Schedules
While we offer a range of treatment schedule options, our hours vary by region and center. Please check with your local Fresenius Kidney Care Center for hours of operation.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Counseling and Guidance for Non-Dialysis Options
- Kidney transplant
- Supportive care without dialysis
Patient Support Services
- Nutritional counseling
- Social work services
- Home training program (for at-home peritoneal dialysis and at-home hemodialysis)
- Clinical care (eg. anemia management, access management)
- Patient travel services
- Patient education classes including Treatment Options Program (TOPs)
- Urgent care (acute)