Spicy Grilled Pork Chops With Peach Glaze
The secret to juicy, mouthwatering pork chops? A sweet, spicy peach and lime marinade made with cilantro, smoked paprika, onion and red pepper.
: Serves 8 (1 serving = 4-ounce portion)
- 8 4-ounce center-cut pork chops
- 1 cup peach preserves (store bought)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- ¼ cup lime juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
Nutrition Per Serving
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.4 g|
Heat grill or switch on electric griddle to high setting.
- Mix all ingredients (except pork chops) in small bowl until well incorporated.
- Remove a quarter of the mix and set aside and put the remaining marinade in a storage bag with pork chops and marinate for 4 hours (overnight is even better).
- Grill pork chops for 6–8 minutes each side.
- Glaze one last time before removing from grill and let rest on plates or platter for 7–10 minutes before serving.
TIP: Save the extra peach glaze and use it to spice up other grilled meats and poultry.