Cucumber Cups Stuffed With Buffalo Chicken Salad
Opposites attract! Hot and spicy Buffalo chicken meets the cool, refreshing flavor of cucumber in these delicious appetizer cups. Great for snacks or light meals, too.
: Serves 8 (1 serving = about 2–3 ounces)
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- ½ cup Kraft® mayonnaise
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbs
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 3 cups chicken breast, diced or shredded
- 2 large seedless cucumbers sliced into 1-inch pieces, with half of their centers scooped out (15–20 slices) (Tip: Cucumbers can run a little small or big, so be sure to get one at least 15 inches long or 2 smaller ones.)
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
Nutrition Per Serving
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.6 g|
- Combine all ingredients except the chicken and cucumbers in a medium-size bowl.
- Stir in chicken and mix until well coated. Set aside in refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and spoon equal amounts (about 1–2 teaspoons) into each cucumber slice. Garnish with chopped parsley.